Where were you born?
I was born in Saas-Grund, Switzerland.
Where do you live now?
Right now, I live in the Upper Valais, Switzerland.
What are your top favorite snowboarding adventures?
My top 4 is:
- The parc training in Northstar, NV, America and Mammoth Mountain, CA, America
- Contest riding TTR tour Snickers Classics, Saas-Fee, VS, Switzerland
- Freeriding in the Swiss Alps for filming and shooting pictures
- The Home Run Banked Slalom in Bellwald, VS, Switzerland
What is your absolute Fat Moose Favorite?
Definitely the Fat Moose Buffalo Plains Jacket 🙂
Can you recall when did you passion for backcountry snowboarding start?
I was born in the heart of the Swiss Alps, surrounded by hundreds of mountains and white gold. My father often took me when I was young into the mountains. We have numerous ski resorts here in our valley, so snowsports are everywhere and always exercised. I participated in snowboarding contests and was given the opportunity to go with professionals to a backcountry-shooting. That pushed me so much that I decided to ride in the backcountry to challenge myself to reach my personal limit with each ride.
What do you think are your Career Highlights?
I would say my career highlights are when I have been featured on professional snowboarders magazines like the ones below!
- The Gallery Shot in Onboard Snowboarding Magazine
- The Gallery Shot in Whiteout Magazine
- The story about my snowboarding history & Gallery Shot in Snowprime Magazine
- And especially my first US Gallery Shot in Steez Magazine