Where are you from?
I am from Barranquilla, Colombia.
Where do you live now?
Right now, I am based in Salt Lake City, UT !
Where did you go for your first adventure trip?
My first unofficial adventure was a trip to Orderville canyon in Zion National Park. I went with friends, and we really had no idea what we were doing. We had a rope that was the wrong kind and far too long and we had no rappelling experience or safety knowledge…
Any favorite places to go on adventure?
I think the places where I had the most fun are:
- Zion National Park: going through Orderville, the narrows, Birch Hollow, the keyhole canyon, the Angels’ landing and Spring Creek.
- The Grand Staircase National Monument: especially the Coyote Gulch and the Neon Canyon coming from the Egypt Bench trailhead
- The Elephant Butte Canyon in Arches National Park
- My 3-day canyoneering course in the cities of Blanding and Bluff
- The Havasupai falls, which are a beautiful sight
- The Crack canyon is a fun place to go too
- The black hole of White Canyon
- The Causey reservoir
- Shinob canyon, also called Timpie Fork
- The 7 Wives Canyons (of Capitol Reef National Park)
- I also enjoy going to Kings Peak on a regular basis
When did your passion for adventure start?
My adventures became serious when I watched a movie on canyoneering called Gorging.. I was hooked!
I began documenting my trips early this year with a series of short trips to Moab, UT.
One last word ?
..Be adventurous 😉